Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Gift Card is similar to cash that can be used at Ping Pong UK restaurants in store only. This is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards, Gift Vouchers or financial services.
- Gift Cards cannot be used for online purchases including delivery or takeaway.
- You should treat this card as cash – it cannot be replaced if lost.
- Gift Card can be loaded with cash values ranging from £20 to £200. The maximum value that can be stored on any one card at a time is £200.
- Money stored on card can be used as part or full payment towards the bill. Please notify your server as to how much you want to be taken off you’re your Gift Card towards the payment.
- Money stored cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Any refunds relating to Gift Card transactions can be only be given in a form of gift card credit.
- All the monies on the card must be used within 12 months of the date of issue. Any remaining balance after 12 months will be deducted.
- Please check your junk inbox if your Gift Card email does not appear in your main inbox, if you loose your Gift Card voucher code, we will investigate for you and provide you with the relevant information but we are not liable to replace, compensate or refund any funds that may have been lost.
- If your payment is blocked or reversed by your card issuer we will cancel the gift card credit.
Ping Pong reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the card with reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected. For the up to date T&Cs please visit www.pingpongdimsum.com
Back to Gift Cards